domingo, 26 de diciembre de 2010

My releases (2010)


The end of the year is coming, so here's a little update of the releases during 2010:

First we have my debut EP La Femme released August 1st via AMDISCS
you can download it for free here : Link 1 [via amdiscs] 
Link 2  Link 3 or even Link 4

Then I released a bunch of singles which you can download also for free here: Link

01 White (Released 09/16/10)
02 Lil' John (Released 11/20/10 via Hartzine)
05 Love is You (off my upcoming release Pardo featured on Beko DSL vía Hartzine)
06 Patience (GN'R Cover) only in Memoriam of Delicious Scopitone, unofficial release.

Also I'll like you to know that I've been working in a new record planning to launch it early 2011 'cause I want to start new year with new vibes, there's also a LP coming soon :)

Hope everybody had a wonderful christmas. My best wishes for new year! and thank you for this great year, love y'all!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario